Snow & Ice Removal
Snow Preparedness Plan
QBS snow removal services are designed to address the unique needs of your property. We understand the importance of preparedness and planning. Our proactive services start in the summer and fall with your property managers so we can uncover your specific needs and risks, and develop customizable solutions.
Our Preparedness Plan consists of:
- Pre-Winter specialized training and certification for all Snow Removal Personnel
- Testing of equipment utilizing Factory Certified Technicians
- Inventory of parts and supplies
- Dedicated property-specific Snow Response Team
- Site Plan tailored to your property, including onsite delivery and removal of dedicated snow removal equipment.
- Snow Removal
- Snow Plowing
- Snow Relocation and Hauling
- Ice Control
- Snow Preparedness Plan
- Areas serviced include: sidewalks, stairs,
loading docks, plazas, parking lots and more
The QBS company-owned and locally housed fleet of vehicles and equipment allows us to address any snow removal needs and rapidly respond to all emergencies within minutes.
As a QBS client, equipment is kept onsite for immediate response to your snow removal needs.
Our Equipment and Vehicles:
- Pick-up trucks equipped with snowplows
- John Deere Tractors with snow plow/sweeper
- Bob Cats
- BCS sidewalk snow sweepers
- Ice melt spreaders
- On-site mechanic and dedicated fuel truck to provide uninterrupted service